Pictorial Past | Farmer’s general store

The old mercantile store in Farmer around 1913. Annie and Nels C. Larsen are standing in the doorway. Nels is holding Ida (born in 1904). Louis (born in 1900) is to the left of Annie. The woman at far right is not identified. The girls to her left are Margery (born in 1901) and Laura, who was Louis’ twin. The others in the photo are not identified. (Provided photo/Douglas County Historical Museum)