Pictorial Past | Withrow hardware store

The J.E. Andrews hardware store supplied the town of Withrow in Douglas County from 1910 to 1945. In this 1914 photo, clerk Bill Ringheisen shows the large collars sold for horses that worked in the wheat fields. Smaller ones were used for horses pulling buggies. At the right are the buggy whips. (Provided photo/Wenatchee World archives)